- Additional information
- Reviews (7)
Assimil-8 is a digestive health formula which contains many of the enzymes you need for good digestion.
What is in Sevenpointfive Assimil-8?
- Mineral complex
- Amylase – an enzyme that aids the conversion of starch and glycogen to simple sugars such as glucose.
- Lipase – an enzyme that breaks down fats.
- Cellulase – enzyme that breaks down cellulose.
- Invertase – an enzyme that converts sucrose to a mixture of fructose and glucose by catalytic hydrolysis.
- Malt Diastase – an enzyme that breaks down maltose into glucose.
- Lactase – an enzyme that breaks down lactose into glucose and galactose.
- Protease – an enzyme that breaks down proteins.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Coral Calcium powder – alkalising and ionising effect improves absorption of other nutrients.
- Chromium polynicotinate
What is unique about Sevenpointfive Assimil-8?
Enzymes need to have co-enzymes to activate. The minerals and vitamins are co-enzymes in this formula. Coral Calcium powder improves absorption by alkalising the bodily fluids.
What has Sevenpointfive Assimil-8 been used for?
- Reducing food allergies
- Reducing gas, wind and bloating
- Alleviating indigestion and heartburn
- Enhancing the digestive system
- Maintaining colon health
- Breaking down fats
- Breaking up uric acid crystals
- Increasing white cell activity and size
- Increasing blood flow and energy
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 10 cm|
Post-vaccine, Arthritis & Gout, Autoimmune Disorders, Allergies, Asthma, Cancer, Cholesterol, Diabetes, Gallstones & Kidney Stones, Heartburn & Indigestion, Lupus, Skin Issues, Stomach Cramps & Bloating, Sinus & Hay Fever, Stroke, Weight
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.